Friday, November 11, 2011

Foto Friday :: Wedding Picture Ideas

Thanks to Pinterest I have been stalking wedding pictures and collecting ideas for pictures I want of my own wedding.  I need to print all them out and then send them to Justin and say yeah… can you make this happen?  Please and thank you?

weddingpicture1

I love this one for so so so many reasons.  The only hard part I see is that there are 5 bridesmaids and I have 6 total in my line up of lovely ladies.  Maybe a heart on each side of the word love?  I do not know, but I do know I love this picture.

weddingpicture2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture and I feel like it would only work if it was of my Dad and me before the ceremony.  How sweet and sentimental would that be – and I do have to walk down some scary old timey stairs.

weddingpicture3

This is overdone but still so cute and amazing.  Since I am not going to see Kyle before the ceremony we can at least say hello and calm each other’s nerves through the door right?  Honestly, we probably won’t do this but it is still such a sweet sweet photo.

weddingpicture4

Our venue has an amazing balcony over the front of the house.  We will recreate this picture. No options.  I may need some flip flops if I have to go up and down those stairs over and over again!

weddingpicture5

Another pre-wedding picture of Kyle and me – or it can be done after the wedding.  ….I would have to figure out if it can even be done at our venue.  I want to say something similar can be done but don’t quote me on that.

--------------------------------------------

It is a good thing I LOVE our photographer and stalk his blog and Facebook page and melt over a lot of his wedding pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment