Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wave of Accomplishment *almost*

 

my parents will be in route to Atlanta tomorrow to make some final wedding decisions.  Thursday = flowers!  and once the flowers are decided … I will be 100% planned.  The only thing that will need to be decided from there is the rehearsal dinner.  And well that is out of my hands.

But… with 4 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days to go I am pretty much 100% planned and that is awesome.

From there the only “to do’s” to do  --- buy the rest of the candy bar candy and candy bags.  Finish getting all the goodies for the welcome bags and stuff them and buy the 3 different signs from Etsy and buy the guestbook!

I would like to say the venue made all this so so so much easier.  But yeah it feels good to be pretty much DONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment