Friday, November 18, 2011

Foto Friday :: Wedding Hair - Ideas!

As it gets closer and closer to the wedding day I have to start thinking more and more about my hair.  1st I would like to say, my hair is currently longer than it has been in a long time.  I cannot remember having it this long and I kinda like it (as does Kyle) ... so I may keep some length to my hair post wedding. we shall see...

Anyway.  I have decided on one thing about my hair.  It is going to be down.  I HATE when girls wear their veil down low because they have a low hairstyle and since I have a veil that means no low hair style.  But with down it looks so lame straight and boring which means I will need curls.  And my hair - yeah, it does not hold curls; therefore, I will need extensions.  But I am going to have the extensions cut and then died to my hair color.  But extensions will give me curls.  (Ok, maybe I have decided on 3 things about my hair 1. down. 2. curls. 3. extensions)  ....but that leaves me with the most important part: how will I have it styled.

MY THOUGHTS:

Yes I know they are all VERY similar.  Especially the last 2 - but this is where my mind is going.  That way I can attach the veil above where the hair criss crosses and then I can ditch the veil post ceremony and still have amazing hair.  But I do like the curls in the 3rd picture the most because they do not seem as tight, but I may need tight curls with the hops they fall but not fall too much.

And I would like to thank pinterest for giving me all these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment