Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend - FOILED! Beach Trip - PLANNED!

Oh Miranda.  Didn't you see my Friday's Letters from last week?  Did Blake not take good care of you?!

Our super fun girls weekend is slowly falling apart.  Miranda Lambert postponed her concert this Friday due to "overextending her vocal chords" and it has been moved to October 5th.  Which.... would totally work if one of the girls didn't already have plans to be out of town, Heather will be with her family in Memphis, and I have a half marathon on the books that weekend.

This is me super bummed.  Le Sigh. But, I am trying to still get Heather to come into town.  Her and I need a reunion and she needs a little social interaction in her life!

In happier news.  It is no secret that I need a mental health day or weekend and I am cashing in on that.  I am going to the beach in October with my family and booked my plane ticket today.  {Random Fact: Tuesday after 3:00 PM is the best time to book plane tickets}  I got my ticket for a steal - under $250 when yesterday they were over $350.  And I have not been to Sanibel in like 9 years and it will be good to just get away and lose myself in a good book!

107 to get back to bathing suit shape.  Good thing I knocked out 2 miles today :)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your plans fell apart but yay for family vacays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang miranda and blake for not listening to your friday's letters! and I have heard great things about sanibel but never been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! Blake has let me down more than Miranda, I clearly asked him to take good care of her! :)

      Delete