Friday, July 20, 2012

Goodreads Challenge - Complete! :)

First.  If you LOVE to read and you're not on Goodreads, you're 100% missing out.  Second. If you're on Goodreads then connect with me!  I always like to see what other people are reading and have put on their bookshelves to read and what people have read.  It is how I get all my book recommendations now.

But, it is July and I am 100% done with my "2012 Challenge" so I need to up it.  OR I need to see just how much I blow it out of the water. I set out to read 20 books in 2012 and last night, I completed that challenge!

Here are all the books I have read thus far:



Now... don't judge me on my reading material.  I like the chic-light, light easy reads!  And yes - I read the '50 Shades' series and thought it was annoying and obnoxious and am still confused on how it got to be so popular.  Horrible horrible writing and story lines. I recommend the Lauren Conrad books - they were quick, easy, and just fun. I of course LOVE Kristin Hannah & Elin Hilderband so if you're looking for a "beach read" ... grab one of their books!

But seriously, I recommend Goodreads for all the book nerds like me. And what are your favorite books?!

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl!! I try to keep up with goodreads, but I always fail. I need to download the app on my phone.

    ReplyDelete