Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday's Letters (a day late)

Dear Friday:  I know you were yesterday and I am a day late - but this was a WEEK!
I still cannot get the picture to actually work so: http://comeoneileen86.blogspot.com/

Dear Tiffy T: I hope you had a really great birthday celebration last night! Even though we rolled out early and didn't hit the clubs with you - it was so great to see you and laugh with you!  And just as a heads up, Afton and I have decided we want to infiltrate your circle of friends sicne they're so fun.

Dear Hot Summer Heat: Wowza.  Go. Away.  Our AC cannot keep up with your 100* plus days. And Kyle, Mulligan, Ken Ken, and I are MELTING!

Dear Hunger Games: You were not supposed to be good. You were not supposed to suck me in. I wanted to stay away but was forced to read you and now I am anxiously waiting for the last 2 to come in the mail.

Dear Pure Barre: I am offended. After praising you and telling all my friends about you and getting them to come to class with me and then praising you some more you block me on twitter. What in the world could I have done to offend you. Did I complain about my core hurting too much? But that is fine. My last pre-paid class will be used tomorrow and if you don't want my business then you don't have to have it, nor do I have to tell people about how good your classes and studios are. Consider me not your advocate anymore. xoxo - scorned lift.tone.burn.-er.

Dear Northern Virginia: Kyle and I have been life planning. I was on Trulia this past weekend looking at house prices and I had a heart attack.  $500K for not so fabulous houses?!  How are Kyle and I ever supposed to move back there, buy a house, and raise a family!? 
Dear Erin Condren: I think you should pay me a commission for promoting and pushing your life planners as much as I do.  In 1 week, I got 4 people to buy one.  And I know I have got like 3 others in the past.  And I still cannot wait to buy my 2103 planner. I just have to wait till November. Le Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. I spent 1 summer in "hotlanta" for an internship...i feel your pain. Is the Hunger Games trilogy that addicting? I am so close to giving in. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the hunger games! So addicting and I too, never thought I would be sucked in!

    And omg Erin Condren planners I want one so bad, but I am about as frugal as they come and so I cannot even fathom shelling out $50 for a planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep-you sucked me in the EC fan club. i love my planner!! and-maybe the purebarre twitter thing was an accident? that is bizarre!!

    ReplyDelete