Friday, June 22, 2012

:: Friday*s Letters ::

I really liked this last week so I am bringing it back again.  And then probably again. and again. and again.

Dear Adventures of Newleyweds: I LOVE that I discovered your blog and your Friday Letters Link Up.  I am loving this link up, I love participating, and I am love discovering new fun blogs.  One of this days I will figure out how to put the pretty little graphic in for the real legit link up.

Dear Weekend: This week has been easy and uneventful, but I am really ready for you. I am not looking forward to our scheduled deep clean.  But the brown, dirt dust needs to be taken care of {thanks dogs!}. But I am looking forward to sleeping past 6:15 and being able to crawl back into bed after letting the dogs out.  I do hope I see the gym this weekend. And I wish you wouldn't fly by too fast.


Dear Bridesmaid Who I Had To Ask If You Still Wanted To Be In My Wedding: Every now and then I think about you and I miss you and our dinners and phone chats and inside jokes and long laughs and zoes kitchen and pure barre obsession. And I think about how it hurts my heart that we are not friends any more and I do not know what happened.  But then I have to remember that you're not a good person. You didn't even have the decency to tell me that you no longer wanted to be part of Kyle and my big day.  I had to awkwardly ask you.  To this day I still think that had I not sent that email you never would have said anything and you would have chosen to humiliate me by not telling me. Letting me put your name in a program. And then not showing up.  When you pop in my mind from time to time I remember that email chain and am immediately reminded that you probably never valued our friendship since you wouldn't even tell me why or what happened.  And then I laugh because wedding pictures are forever and I dodged a bullet. I am in your wedding pictures but I don't have to look at your face in mine.

Dear Vets Office: You all have really gone above and beyond the call of duty to ask about Kennesaw and how she is doing. Yes. I realize both our dogs visited you with paw issues back to back, but I promise we don't abuse our  dogs.  They actually are treated like royalty and live in a puppy paradise.  This was a weird fluke freak accident that they both got hurt.  Or... maybe Kyle and I are overanalyzing this and Ken Ken's paw injury actually was a serious one.  I mean 2 weeks later she is just now finishing her meds. Hmmm...

Dear Justin and 375 Photography: I know I have been married since March and I got my wedding pictures while on my honeymoon - but they still blow me away everytime I look at them.  Thank you so much for capturing so many awesome moments.

Dear Whoever gave Bert Weiss and his family another dog: What in hells bells were you thinking?  Do you not listen to The Bert Show?!  Don't you know that he gave he recently gave his other dog Pancake up rather than first taking the time to see if he could work with the dog and train him?  Obviously Bert and his wife don't understand that a dog is a lifetime committment and think it is okay to get rid of it when their is trouble and they're teaching their kids the same thing.  Granted, I know I am late hearing this news since I do not listen to that show anymore - but really another dog?!

Dear Wedding Guests That We Really Didn't Talk To:  I have been feeling really bad about it ever since March. Sometimes I feel like the worst Bride and Host that I didn't talk to everyone and give everyone the time they deserved. Especially since so many of you  drove from so far.  I wish I had a do over. I wish I had made a better effort to move from table to table, person to person, and then partied with my friends. Just know that you being there meant the world to both Kyle and I and we both love you all so very much.

Dear Mulligan: You need an attitude adjustment.  I love you.  You're my first born furbaby.  But what happened this week with the dog food bag was unacceptable.  You and I sir will be working on this respect issue and you are not gonna like it! (But rememeber momma loves you!)

7 comments:

  1. Love your letters miss1 Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

    Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

    Say hi back sometime?
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Friday Letter's! I think I am going to participate next week :)
    Deep cleaning suuucks! But it's so nice afterwards. I cannot believe your friend's behavior :( That is sad and heartbreaking. You're the better person and didn't let her humiliate you in public. Mean people suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your bridesmaid friend, that sounds like a terrible situation! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, when we got married, I totally would not have known to make sure to go to each table if it wouldn't have been for my "wedding coordinator" aunt, who told me before I EAT I MUST go say hi to everyone!

    Don't feel bad, i'm sure they all had a great time anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The visiting with all of the tables is the thing that I'm the most concerned about for our wedding day. I know I'll feel bad about it too. And I just saw your running bucket list, and I'm impressed! I want to make this 2013 Disney my first full. I'm waiting on some scheduling stuff to pan out, but I think it may happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey to put the friday's letters graphic in your posts all you have to do is go to ashley's page and under the graphic is the html code. just copy and paste the code anywhere you want to put it in your post! hope that explains it!

    as for your bridesmaid letter, losing a friend is always hard, especially in a situation like that. It definitely sounds like you have the right attitude about it though!

    -Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sucks to have a friendship end right before your wedding but good riddance. She doesn't sound worthy of your friendship! Following now.

    ReplyDelete