Wednesday, December 7, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year

We decorated for the holidays!!  We put our tree up this past Sunday and ate clam chowder (as a tradition) and listened to Christmas music and put all the gifts under the tree!  And wrapped more presents for our families!!  It was quite the festive weekend!!

I love our tree and all our ornaments.  And the best part of our ornaments is that every one of them has a meaning behind then :: whether they were passed down from family, given to us as gifts, plucked off my parent's trees, or *my favorite* given to each other as gifts ... they all have a meaning.  I am curious what my ornament is this year ... kyle had to order it for me...
our beautiful tree!! =D
Stockings were hung by the chimney with care!

I hope everyone has a good holiday season!!

1 comment: