Thursday, December 1, 2011

5th Year Anniversary Surprise!

I have been thinking about my 5th anniversary gift to Kyle for a while now.  We’re celebrating 5 years on February 27th – a little less than a month before we tie the knot and I kinda want to do something awesome for the big 5 years!  (Honestly, I cannot believe it has been 5 years – it feels like we’ve been together forever at times and other times it feels like it has been 5 months!)

And I think I have figured out just the right thing and given that it is less than a month out from the wedding I know it will be much needed (probably more for me than him, but still).  I so badly want to spill the beans and all the details here, but I can’t.  Even though I would be REALLY surprised if Kyle read this or checked up on this but still … not willing to take that risk.  But some February I will give you all the details and post pictures.  I know.  I know.  The suspense will kill you! :)

"it doesn't matter if the guy is perfect. or if the girl is perfect. as long as they are perfect for each"

No comments:

Post a Comment