Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Trip Home To VA:

I would like to run and not lay in bed watching Netflix and reading the whole time I am home.  And since I will not have the dogs, there are no excuses why I cannot get a run in at least on Christmas Eve and the Monday after Christmas.  I do have a hair cut Friday morning (at a mall, what was I thinking!?) and dinner with one set of Kyle's parents but I must run some.

I am doing Pure Barre tomorrow morning and today at work I started trying to book myself up for January - March (nothing like a wedding get in shape and be pretty cram fest :: reminds me of college exam time) but their system is whack and wouldn't let me only book under the 'Baby Bounce Back Package'.  =/

As you know, I did get a run in on my work trip this week - but other than that I am sucking it up with the running and this holiday booty buster challenge thing.

I am gonna get a run in on Sunday after Kyle and I do our Christmas.  There is a lot that I need to run off.  This week has been a hard one.

No comments:

Post a Comment