Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Greenboro Work Trip.

Whenever I travel I always BRING my work out clothes and if I get a work out in... that is impressive.  But I made a point to try and get a run in.
We got to Greensboro early evening Sunday night and after dinner at Mellow Mushroom and a beer, we headed back to the hotel to call it a night.  I got the "brilliant" idea to hit the treadmill before bed.  Totally forgetting what I had had for dinner oh 40 minutes earlier.  It made for a semi uncomfortable run and after about 2.5 miles I called it quits. 
I really wish that it wasn't so cold (or that I had brought better outdoor running gear) and that it was not dark so early because I would have loved to run Downtown Greensboro where we were staying.  But to run it in the dark... not so much.

The working out on this trip was less than impressive, I blame the fact that I had a travel buddy - but I am going to make my trip to Florida and St. Louis more exercise-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment