Thursday, September 9, 2010

three things thursday.

and we're onto another thursday, almost friday, which means helllooo weekend (btw, how GREAT was the 3 day weekend). 2 more days till my 10 mile race at stone mountain. hi hills, i will appreciate you and the workout you will give me. =)


and onto 3 things thursday.


1. i have gone a whole week and a day without sweets. no cupcakes. no cookies. no nothing. at times it is brutal, but other times i am fine. right now, because i am thinking about it, i want a cookie. and while i am updating you on my 30day revolution... i am doing AWESOME with my 1 diet coke per day rule and horrible with my 1 chapter per day rule (chapters read.five.) clothes have gone to goodwill and i went to a girls on the run meeting & learned there was not too much i could do to help out. awesome. no sweets no sweets no sweets is the worst.
2. i always have the worst timing ever. i am drawn to 3 allure bridal dresses dress1, dress2, and dress3. all the dresses are so different and per my million google searches under $1000. there is a bridal store here in atlanta that is having an allure bridal dress sale September 24th & 25th all dresses on sale. s-a-l-e. Of course, I had to find out on such short notice and I am pretty sure my parents will be zillion miles away at the beach (and i want my mom there when i go dress shopping) and i will be in Nashville getting ready to run a half marathon. my timing is always so so so off, luckily kyle is optimistic Oliver and is telling me "there will be other sales" (and I plan on calling to ask, how often they have said sales). ....but, once i do settle on 1 dress - i plan on calling every store in atlanta that sells that line and price shopping.
3.saturday is going to be the longest day ever. i do not even want to think about it. i am running the singleton 10 miler with the Atlanta track club at 7 am (yay for forced long runs). Then Kyle and I are heading a hour south of the city to check out Hazelhurst House (or as Kyle calls it, The House of Hazelnuts...) and we hope that this is going to be THE wedding venue/location. And then we have the Alabama/Penn State game. roll tide roll i have a sneaky suspicion I am going to sleep like a baby saturday night....

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry everything will come together for the wedding and I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful!! :) And great job on the sweets, you're doing better than me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the no sweets! I go through phases where I love them/don't like them so much. Right now I'm definately on a sweet high. I want them all the time! All I can think about is Crave Cupcakes and Ben N Jerrys ice cream. No No No!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All dresses are absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Barbie - I LOVE Dress #1 and Dress #2! SOOO pretty! Good luck with the dress hunt.

    Girl - I do NOT know how you are doing the no-sugar thing. I think I would die.

    Good luck with the 10 miler too! Hope you have a great run.

    ReplyDelete