Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 things thursday.

i missed 3 things thursday last week. sorry. but there was nothing worth sharing (in my opinion) but today i just feel like not depriving you of another one so these 3 things are probably super random...

1. i am thinking about cancelling my gym membership. hear me out. at this current time, i am really only using it for swimming since i am focusing more on hard cardio and running and the building i work in has a free gym for use (and it's a nice one). i can go to one of the dekalb county rec centers and use their pool for like $3 per swim. 3x4=$12 per month rather than the $30 i currently pay. But I just don't think I can part from spin class. i l.o.v.e spin so it's gonna be hard.
2. i have come to have a recent hate for netflix. it's a great service and kyle and i love watching TV shows while having dinner, but the discs now a days always seem to be scratched and they skip. on top of it, I have had 1 movie on a very long wait since January. I have been waiting 9 months for 1 movie so far... how much longer am I going to have to wait for it? ....if they didn't have the market cornered we would totally make a switch. If Redbox offered TV shows we would make a switch. But for now, we're like stuck. Boooo.
3. i love good friends and reunions. i had dinner and drinks with a good friend last night and it reminded me how much i miss her. we decided to make it a bi-monthly occurrence and I am so excited about that. friends make my world turn round and round. my bridal party is going to be huge. like 6 people huge.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I would do it in a heart beat if it wasn't 800 degrees here 3/4 of the year. :)

    2. One word "REDBOX" - love it.
    3. YAY for you. You have to schedule it [or I've found] it just doesn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sux you are having such a hard time with Netflix. I've had a subscription almost as long as they've been around and hardly ever have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking the social networking policy again i see...
    1. Do it.
    2. Call them. I had issues for months with this and reported the problems online. Then I called and the guy was like every time you don't complain is a time we can't figure out what is wrong. Clearly your hub has an issue. I got a free month plus an extra dvd sent out immediately and havent had a problem since.
    3. I agree with Emz. Also, I want one of these. Lets compare schedules stat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the funny thing is I got a gym membership specifically to use their pool. I've had it a month and havent used the pool yet, but I've fallen in love with the rest of the gym.

    ReplyDelete