Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun Litle Running Online Store.

When I stumble across greatness I like to share. The other day I was online searching for a 26.2 sticker for my car to match the 13.1 I already have. It had to be black and have the weird white writing. Call me matchy matchy, but I am kind of a perfectionist. In my quest I stumbled across this web site running store boutique place called "One More Mile Apparel" and I thought it was awesome, so I wanted to share with you.

If you're looking for witty race day shirts, great bumper stickers for your car, keychains, mouse pads whatever for sure check them out. I got a mouse pad that says "Running is cheaper than therapy" for my new office because it always seems like a good run works out 98% of my personal kinks and attitude issues. I also got a sticker that says "Some girls chase boys I pass them" because I thought it would make fellow running people laugh. This place is just unique with their merchandise and I will for sure be grabbing stuff for friends from there.

The best part - I ordered everything at midnight Sunday and when I got home everything was in my mailbox. It is like they drove all night to get it to me. Then I realized it came from Comer, GA ... where ever that is, it's in the same state as me ... but still they processed the order insanely fast which you cannot say about everyone. My merchandise came packaged in tissue paper and tied cutely in funky colored ribbon and I even got a handwritten note thanking me for my order. Now.... that is customer service. And with great prices and $3 shipping on everything anytime no matter how much you order - why the heck not?!

I would definitely check this place out, bookmark it, hold onto it. You never know when you may have to buy a running friend something for the holidays, birthday, or just because .... or when you want a fun sticker for your car!

You can click the link above or go here: www.onemoremile.net to check them out.

5 comments:

  1. Always nice to find a place that still cares. I once order homemade granola over the internet. (That is the last thing one would think I would order.) Anyway, the order was delayed and the owner called me to apologize. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to check out the store now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bunch of their stickers on my car. They are usually at all of the big race expos too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have a few shirts that I am coveting right now, love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BARBIE! I was saving for Vegas but now I'm shopping for running apparel! I suppose when I fall under 160 lbs (oh wait, I weighed in at 159.8 today) I can buy something! Also, let's sign up for that race you mentioned. Thanks for sharing the great site!

    ReplyDelete