Sunday, February 28, 2010

I lose things - lets keep track.

I am a total mess. If my head was not attached to my body I swear I would lose it. I am constantly misplacing something and I have been doing so ever since I was about 5 years old. My parents tell stories of me running down the stairs telling them that "I had been robbed" ... to this day, my younger cousins make fun of me for it. Now that I am 25, I still cannot keep tabs on my property and I tend to lose things at local races. So ... I have decided to chronicle races and the items that I lose at them because this is a reoccurring situation. As I run races and lose items I will update this post. So here we go:

Big Peach Sizzler 10K : 9.26.09 : Lost items: My drivers license and credit card. I ended up retracing my steps and finding my credit card but the drivers license was never recovered. I had to pay the replacement fee and wait for GA's DMV to mail me one. It was awesome.
Charles Harris 10K : 2.27.10 : Lost items: A pair of nice Brooks wicking running gloves. They were not even lost during the race. I somehow lost them somewhere between the finish line, trying to get my shirt, and walking out of the gym. ...it is a mystery and someone acquired a pair of NICE gloves that retail at $15 a pair. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment