Saturday, April 14, 2012

i am obsessed with our wedding photographer

Seriously.  If you're a bride to be in Atlanta, I could not recommend 375 Photography enough.  I had such an amazing experience with Justin from the very first time I met him at the Starbucks in Tucker and he made me feel like I was the prettiest bride he had ever seen with the most gorgeous dress and that Kyle and my wedding was the only one that mattered. And on top of everything - he had the ability to get GOOD PICTURES of Kyle J.  And let me tell you, Kyle does not take good pictures.  Ever.  So if Justin can make Kyle look good - he is talented! =)  ...And on top of everything - the compliments just keep coming in.

I am on weekend #2 of trying to design our wedding album and I have 8 more photos to cut out to make it 30, but the decision is just too hard.  I am hoping to have it done and done by tomorrow, but we will see.

In the meantime -- here are some of my personal favorites. ...And seriously there are SO many more that I love.

First Dance. I just love the emotion of the picture.

For real.  Just look at the chandelier.


My girls and me on the front steps of the house.  I just love how he got the picture symmetric. (Minus us) 

I just love this picture. I cannot even express why - I just do.

Justin for sure loves the "nature shots" more than anything -- but he makes them work AND look good.

Everyone says "this belongs in a magazine"

Just a totally sweet moment - my Dad helping me down the stairs.

Justin has the ability to seriously catch emotional moments. And he caught this one.  And I LOVE Heather resting her head on my Dad's shoulder.

 
Just crazy artsy. My Dad and me again - pre-ceremony.  I just love the sun.

 
I think I really love how Justin works off the sun.  I just love the coloring of this picture.

Does this just not take your breath away?

And this one? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment