Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I got married & the peachtree.


Well!! It is official. Kyle J and I are married.  We do not have our marriage license just yet - but it is official.   Soon enough, I will be a Shanahan.  You can see some of my favorite stolen from friends off of Facebook pictures HERE!!

But... in other news.  It appears that I actually got into The Peachtree.  Weeeee.  So I have what, 3 months (??) to get into 10k shape.  And with me being married and all I now have no excuses not to run and I do need a new "project" to focus all my time and attention on.  So why not make it This "fabulous" race.  ...hopefully I enjoy it more this go around than I did 2 years ago.

....But I do have the Brookhaven Bolt to run in May at some point {it is a tradition} and I want to run some Big Peach race too.  So... I can do this!!

I am heading to Austin next Tuesday - Friday for a work trip and plan on running and exploring the city.  So if anyone is from Austin or has run in Austin and has some good running routes - hook a sister up! ;o) ...if not I can rely on the handy front desk people.

2 comments:

  1. I loved living in Austin! Here is one of my fave run routes there TownLake/Congress area:

    http://www.mapmyrun.com/s/routes/view/run-jog-map/texas/austin/431389

    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete