Sunday, April 1, 2012

We're Back!

I know I am getting WAY ahead of myself to already be talking about the Honeymoon {there has not even been a wedding post yet} - but we're back!  St. Lucia was AMAZING - I wish I was born on an island - and so so beautiful.  The oceans were not as blue by the shore as I would have thought - but I could still see my feet and that was amazing!  ....The car rides to and from the resort were touch and go... those people are insane crazy drivers ... but that is a minor blip in the grand scheme of a fabulous time in paradise!

I promise to share pictures soon because Kyle and I took the most amazing boat tour of the island and got to go IN a volcano and take hot mud baths and then hot sulphur spring baths to get the mud off our bodies and then we washed the mud off our faces at the most amazingly gorgeous waterfall {cold. but beautiful} .... and we snorkeled ... and saw where the Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed ... and Oprah's vacation home ... and had a true legit St. Lucia Creole lunch {yum}  .... so those pictures will be fabulous!  ...seriously, if you're ever in St. Lucia -- take the Joe Knows Boat Tour ... amazing!

Oh and Kyle and I learned that we are old people and that we have an unhealthy obsession with shuffle board. Seriously, so fun.

And I ate more nachos and hot dogs than humanly possible in 4 days!  ...Nachos more than anything!  Oh and the frozen umbrella drinks.  ...oi.  Can we go back?!

But!  I wanted the world to know we're back - we're great - longest flight EVER back to Atlanta thanks to weather delays in Miami - but what is most important .... we still like each other after all the travel woes!

No comments:

Post a Comment