Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Honeymoon Pictures!

Kyle and I had a REALLY good time in St. Lucia on our honeymoon.  The 5 days was not long enough and I am already begging to go back {obviously we need to win the lo tto or something}.  But… as luck would have it, my camera decided to self destruct a week before our wedding.  And since the camera is fixable we decided to just take a disposable camera with us rather than shelling out on a new digital camera.  So… we didn’t get a lot of pictures, but then again we really spent a lot of our time hanging out by the pool, sleeping in till 10:30, and eating nachos and hot dogs.
R1-03972-000A_0001
Our last day at the resort!
R1-03972-007A
On the “Joe Knows” boat tour of St. Lucia!  …this was a really fun day!
R1-03972-015A
We got to go into the only drive in active volcano and take 104* mud baths and sulpher spring hot tub baths.  Sounds (and looks) gross… but it was actually really cool!
R1-03972-021A
Kyle and me in front of the Pitons! …and we learned the one on the right is actually taller/bigger than the one on the left!
R1-03972-000A
A picture of our resort! ….it really was sooo pretty!
R1-03972-003A
And another.  Kyle and I enjoyed hanging out in the cabanas at night.  It was so so so peaceful!

Seriously…. can I go back?!  I should have obviously been born on an island!

1 comment:

  1. happy honeymoon to you lady! looks SO beautiful! i think you would have to pry me from the ground back onto the plane if I went there. no wonder you want to go back!

    ReplyDelete