Saturday, March 3, 2012

…and this is what is going on…

I feel like I should be wayyy better at this blog updating thing – especially since I am all of 21 days away from my wedding… but I think since I am 21 days away from my wedding is why I am not updating as much.  SO much going on.

This week for work – I was out sick Monday. Tuesday I worked in my office.  Wednesday I was in Marietta. Thursday in my office and Friday in Alpharetta.  Just call me and office nomad. I will be in Marietta again tomorrow. And then our office all week.  And then the next week I will in in the North Carolina Triad area. 

As you know… Kyle and I got his + her cars.  Legit … matchy matchy same jeeps!car.  We both LOVE them.  And I am pretty sure these car is bigger than my Pathfinder was and I love BIG!  Our garage does look a little ridiculous (as you can see) but I am loving that I can stream the music from my iPhone to my radio and that I can stream my phone though my car so I can talk hands free.  Evidently, the car can take E-85 gas, which is cheaper … but I don’t know a lot about it but all I have read is that you actually get worse gas mileage.  I need an education in the car and gas world.  Please and thank you.

Last night was my last dress fitting!!  And my maid and matron of honor came to learn how to do the bustle.  And then we went to dinner and it was SO good to see both of them.  They both work for the same company and work all the time and travel and then with my bus and then with my busy life, I don’t get to see them as much as I would like to.  So…. it was good to just decompress and catch up!  I love my dress and they’re putting the final touches on it so I can pick it up late next week!!!

Today I worked out – Blast900 – even though I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep in and then headed to my 75 minute facial (thanks half off  depot) and it was amazing.  My face currently resembles a pre-teen’s with all it’s acne and zits trying to pop through.  Hopefully my face will clear up significantly over the next few weeks.

Tomorrow is Kyle’s birthday and I get the great honor of taking him to Fogo. …As he feasts on way too much meat on a stick, I will be grazing at the salad bar.  ….he does realize he is getting married and he is working out to LOSE the weight that he is about to put on tomorrow?  Oh boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment