Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bach Bash 2012 & Last Minute Chaos

Just a few pictures from my Bachelorette Bash this past weekend.  I am still waiting on more from friends - but this is what I have thus far.  Weeeeee.  We had a lot of fun. Quite possibly too much fun.

And.... now it is time to get myself married on Saturday.  The weather is looking like garbage.  We are looking at "Scattered Thunderstorms" with a "60% chance of rain" --- GRANTED.... it was supposed to be all sorts of rainy for my bachelorette party and it was DRY .... but with an outside ceremony planned & having to make a decision by Thursday .... my anxiety is REALLY high.

Things to do this week....
[ ] Finish packing up the candy buffet -- which means I need to get more bubble wrap
[ ] Pack up the sparkler table and sparklers.
[ ] Drive all the wedding stuff down to McDonough.  To both the venue and hotel.
[ ] Manicure and Pedicure
[ ] Eyebrow wax
[ ] Get car tags for my car
[ ] Decide on an inside or outside venue space
[ ] Talk with my photographer to go over the timeline & shot list.
[ ] Talk with the DJ to go over the timeline and playlist and such
[ ] One last Pure Barre
[ ] Hit the tanning bed
[ ] Pack for the honeymoon -- which means I need to do laundry
[ ] Breathe
[ ] Get my Mom's Wedding Thank You gift.


Things you should not pester me about....
[ ] Where you are going to get your hair and make up done.  Hey.  Hello.  This is 100% not my responsibility, especially since you're trying to make arrangements THE WEEK OF the wedding. You have had months to plan and google salons in McDonough.  No, my girl cannot do you too.
[ ] How you're going to get around Atlanta.  Again, not my issue.

....but. with all that said. and all I have to do this week.... I know Saturday will be a fun - great day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment