Thursday, March 15, 2012

Total Random Thoughts.

-I love how my Kennesaw pup's tail is always wagging. She is sooo happy all the time. I am glad we were able to keep her out of a shelter and give her a good home!
-my Mundy ladies gave me the funniest wedding card with my wedding gift. 10 awesome wine glasses and a card telling me to drink my stress away. Wahoo!
-speaking of the Mundy ladies. I cannot wait for Friday morning massages with heather before the wedding.
-and on the topic of massages.  Heather and I got a wickedly good deal at the Loew's hotel in Midtown for the 22nd.  $89 for the night - originally $222.  It is nice to have friends in high places. ;)
-I gave Kyle his wedding socks the other day and I was surprised that he liked them! His socks are gonna match my dad's. 2 favorite boys get to have matchy matchy socks!
-I am in the process of reading my second pre-wedding required reading book and I highly recommend it.  However, since I have been so busy with my work trip I doubt it will be finished in 9 days ... but I will finish it even after the wedding.
-wahoo. I am no longer breaking out. Thank you aveeno and biore!
-did I tell you that I got Mully and Kennesaw duffel bags with their names embroidered on them for their 10 day vacation at doggie daycare? Yes. There is a good chance I have mental issues. Luckily Kyle loves me the way I am!
-by the way. We are taking donations to pay for that doggie daycare stay. Yikes.
-we (and by we I mean I) have started packing for st Lucia! But it is currently a hot mess of clothes and bathing suits on the floor.
-which i think that mess on the floor irked Kyle the other night - he was trying to vacuum and clean the house.  Whoops?
-can I admit that I am gonna miss my pups like crazy when I am on my honeymoon?
-my bachelorette party is this weekend. I am so crazy excited!
-we are officially at the 9 days till mark.  Seriously?  At one point I thought this day was SO far away and now it is steamrolling at me faster than I can handle.
-and the weather predictions thus far - RAWR! 60% chance of rain pretty much all day. High of 73* low of 54*.  But... everyone keeps telling me that it is too far out to predict weather.  But, mark my word -  I will be stalking weather.com for the next 7 days.
-And it appears that a lot of our wedding guests wait till the last minute to do things.... wedding gifts are ROLLING off the registry.
-Eekk. I need to call and schedule a time to pick up my wedding dress. must.do.that.right.now.
-And I need to call our DJ back. .must.do.that.tonight.
-Evidently, I have been slacking at my knot.com to-do list ... glad I just looked at it.
-9 days ya'll.  I cannot wait to see everyone and hug so many people.
-I think we should take bets on who is gonna cry more.  Me or my dad? ;)
-Speaking of..... I need to order my tear catching hankercheif.
-I thought I was soooo much more organized than I evidently actually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment