Friday, March 16, 2012

Greensboro Running & The Peachtree.

First. I did it again.  I signed up for the Peachtree Lotto.  Unsure why.  I hate that race.  Something about Atlanta traditions.  I don't know.  I will keep you posted.

In other news... I ran 4.36 miles total over the past 2 days {I know, it does not seem a lot ... but for me and my lack of running!!!} ... I was on a work trip in Greensboro NC - the weather was gorgeous - I had work out clothes to hit the gym and I just went outside and explored the city.  It felt good.  I think I have missed the mind clearing runs.  why did i not do more of this while wedding planning?!

...And the Marriott in Downtown Greensboro was GREAT.  They had a cold water waiting for me each time I got in from a run. 

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Glad you could get some miles in!! Good luck with the Peachtree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I was googling the ad about "the marathon once was a test of will, now a test of patience", and I loved your opinion on it. I had not heard of the ad until yesterday when I saw it on another blog (they liked the ad).

    I wrote my own just today,

    http://runnadinerun.wordpress.com/2012/03/23/respect-the-marathon-respect-the-runner/

    ReplyDelete