Thursday, December 30, 2010

three things thursday.

last thursday of 2010. Where did the year go?! 

Random statement: I am doing REALLY bad at getting those 8 miles in... I may do 4 later tonight and then 4 tomorrow.  I really want to land on 600 but goodnight I have been mentally and physically exhausted from all my travels and work.

1. as of last week my bridal party was complete.  I have a maid of honor. A matron of honor. And 4 bridesmaids. Kyle has a best man and 3 groomsmen.  My maid of honor keeps offering to become a groomswoman to even out the sides since she likes Kyle so much... I think if we weren't such traditionalists we would let her flip to Kyle's side but yeah in reality, that won't happen.  Sorry E.
2. a week or so ago i ordered my wedding shoes. the shoes that i plan on wearing with my dress on the day i get married. don't ask me what prompted me to purchase said shoes and no i do not have a dress just yet (nor have i tried any on)... but i knew i wanted to have my shoes prior to my dress shopping and i saw these and loved them since they're just simple and they were on said for $45.00.  Sold... to the girl getting married in 400+ days.   Aren't they pretty (they're prettier in person). :o)  AND I am thinking about making my bridesmaids and maid of honor and matron of honor have matching ones... but in navy. 
3.  Kyle got me a wii for Christmas (wahoo) and I have turned into an excitable little child.  However, the wii makes me a whole new person.  In one wii session this week I tripped Kyle, pushed him twice, and kicked him in the knee.  Each time he asked me "who are you" .... then the next night I started crying because I could not make my person cycle right.  I blame the tears on exhaustion though.  Kyle is without a doubt wondering if the wii was a bad idea.  I however, l-o-v-e it and appear to be a wii master when kyle is not around, but if we're playing together i am horrible.  mulligan hates the thing and likes to jump on us while we play.  Gamestop has buy 2 used games get one free and well, I got 3 new games already.  I really want a dance game though. like really bad. 

Happy New Year!! I hope you have a happy and safe New Years! =)

5 comments:

  1. I love your wedding shoes, they are GORGEOUS!!!! I have a friend who got a wii just a couple months ago and she get violent too! HILARIOUS!

    Go get those last 8 miles in lady, you will feel better to hit 600 miles for the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Shoes! I like my Wii, while I've been resting my (STUPID) ankle, I've been transforming myself into a Mario Kart champion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes!!!!! I loved my shoes, too and love that I could keep wearing them after the wedding - they are my staple fancy shoe :) Do you have ideas for the dress? LOL on the Wii :) My husband hates playing with me (all games) because I get so competitive, but it's all in good fun (I say this with Mr. Burn's evil voice from the Simpsons while I drum my fingers).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well just kill my dreams, why don't you, barbie? Whatever, I have 400+ days to make you and kyle see the errors of your ways. Challenge accepted.

    Umm, let's have a wii party.

    And 2010 should be the year Erin and Barbie run together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stories - and gorgeous shoes! :-) Love! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete