Friday, December 3, 2010

foto friday / november wrap up.

my foto friday ties into my November wrap up perfectly.  ...i went to google. clicked on images. typed in lazy. and came up with this:

how stinking cute are those critters.  i am positive i was not that cute while lounging around the apartment being lazy.

november wrap up. you know when you have those days that you just do not want to do anything... well days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month and i found myself doing practically nothing this past month.  i ran 5.40 miles total and went to 1 Blast class.  I think I just spent November being a person again. I had dinners and happy hours with good friends,  I saw my brother and sister in law for the first time in months, I had my engagement party, I pretty much asked my whole bridal party to share my BIG day with me, and spent quality time with Kyle.  Things that I had not been able to really do while working 40+ hours per week and training for Marine Corps.  And I just enjoyed myself!

I would lie is I said I didn't enjoy being a 26 year old with a life, but I would also be a liar if I said I didn't miss the working out and running.  December will be all about finding a balance of getting in my work out sessions.  I am super crazy excited to make Blast900 a weekly thing and even more excited to have my good friend and Team in Training love Mitzi doing it with me!  I do need to plan my 2011 race calendar... when I was home for Thanksgiving the question I was asked over and over again is "what is next" and as of right now, there is nothing on the books until June!

Hope you all have a rocking weekend and had a great November and have an awesome December! 

3 comments:

  1. Charles Harris- let's do this one again. Nice, fast course 10K. Shirts will come months afterwards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes having a life is a great excuse. December is a new month!!

    Eeek - S.O.B. is already half over.

    ReplyDelete