Thursday, November 18, 2010

three things thursday.

when thursday comes around i sometimes wonder where the week has gone. but then i realize that it is thursday and i am ony 1 day from the weekend and i am okay with it being thursday.  ....this week has kind of been an obnoxious one and i have been seriously drained... needless to say, i cannot wait for the weekend.

{one} earlier this week (or late last week) i discovered a super cute designer Judith March.  she designs the cutest dresses. i am someone who tends to save money rather than spend money. but every now and then i go through this "must buy clothes" phases and right now i am in that phase. i do not discriminate - i stock up on work clothes and every day (but can wear on "jeans friday" day) clothes.  Not only am I a big fan of Judith March right now... my obesession with anthropologie is still going strong and i l-o-v-e karlie and free people. honestly, i would love it if i had a personal shopper who created outfits for me and asks "do you like this" and i would tell her yes or no and then i would take the things i love. would make shopping & my life so easy. long story short. thank goodness Christmas is around the corner... barbie needs some clothes.
{two} DID YOU SEE THE AUBURN GEORGIA GAME THIS WEEKEND?!  Did you see that the Auburn players forgot they were on the football field and thought they were in a boxing ring?! What was Auburn fighting for? They were winning!  So, Georgia you may have not been able to pull out a win but you did manage to royally piss the Auburn players off somehow. You got them so heated that they started throwing punches and now 2 of their playes have to sit out the 1st half of the Iron Bowl.  I guess that works too.  Well played Georgia well played. And people wonder why I dislike Auburn [some of their fans are just as classy as those boys on the field repping the orange and blue] ... I am pretty sure they moved up in the ranks of most hated SEC school ... move over Florida, Auburn is chasing after that title.  ...i can't wait to cheer those Gamecocks on on December 5th. :o)
{three} i am heading back home to DC for thanksgiving on Tuesday. the 9 hour car ride is always eventful with the dog, kyle, and me. kyle likes me to read to him the whole time and it is not as fun as it seems... this go around i am reading "me talk pretty one day" to him.  It will be a short trip home with lots of moving around Northern VA to see Kyle's family, get my hair done, watching the iron bowl and hoping that alabama pulls off a big win (!!!!) and I want to get in some runs/work outs since I have been slacking this month.  ...3 miles total run so far.   I am for sure ready for the vacation from work and life as I live it in Atlanta... but what I really want is a REAL vacation!! 

have a great thursday. friday. and weekend.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for Thanksgiving!! IN DC?? Awesome!

    Oh and on the clothes . . . I'm a clothes-a-holic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Auburn..... Roll Tide Roll - and I will join you in cheering for the Gamecocks on Dec. 5!!! I'm in a total clothes buying mode right now. I just didn't have much winter work stuff, so it was time. Poor DH, he's going crazy! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and do hope we meet one day in Atlanta! AND i will keep my mouth shut about Auburn. :):) this is where we will differ (along with my high school friends) and I can accept that. And learn to not discuss football in person. have a fun thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete