Monday, July 12, 2010

i <3 wigwam socks – i <3 free wigwam socks!

it is no secret to my followers that i ADORE wigwam running socks and am brand loyal to them and to them alone.  A week or so ago Natalie from Wigwam reached out to me to say “thanks” and she wanted to send some socks my way to try out.  WELL – the package came yesterday with a super thoughtful handwritten note and 4 pairs of socks!  It was like Christmas morning in July!

I am getting to try out the Ironman Surge Pro, Trail Trax Pro, Ironman Sparx Pro, and Racey.   * I am such a girl but check out the funky and fun colors and styles*
003 I am really excited to try all 4 pairs out and cannot decide which ones to wear first.  Yeahhh…. I can see my sock drawer expanding!!  As I try them out I will review them and let you know my thoughts and feelings.  Tomorrow is a spin class day so it’s gonna be a day or so before I run in a pair, but I will keep you posted!! =)

…Seriously, if you have not tried Wigwam you should give them a whirl.  I was hooked from run #1 in them! 

Thanks Natalie for checking out my blog & I will report back!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, great blog. I'm a fellow TNTer and blogger: www.teampurpletrain.blogspot.com. I'm on the hunt for new socks and will definitely try these!

    ReplyDelete