Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Winter Coat Pics.

Yes. Yes. I know it is May and a dog should not be in a winter coat, let alone a black dog.  No, Mulligan is not in a coat … these are just some awesome pictures I forgot to post awhile back.  Incase you missed it, my mom made001 Mulligan a winter coat … you can read about it here.

Some are pictures of him running around in it like a good little boy.  Others are of him treating it like a toy.  Sorry Mom, but he must semi love it since he thinks it is a toy.  We still are unsure his true feelings about it.  We will give 003it another whirl some fall/winter.  Hopefully he rocks it next winter all the time.  But that is my wishful thinking.  I am more than positive my mom’s real intentions were for said coat to be worn and to keep the little monster warm on winter walks and winter outside playtime, but for some reason he just didn’t think the coat would attract the ladies and he told me and kyle “no, no I will not wear that coat” … 008which I guess that means Kyle won the “to put clothes on a dog or to not put clothes on a dog” argument – and you do not put clothes on a dog.   …but then again, Mulligan is not quite the little yappy lap dog that you normally dress up.  I guess he will just have his collar on and that is it.  =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment