Friday, May 7, 2010

Who has a spoiled dog?

WE DO. WE DO!  From before we got to bring Mulligan home I said “no dogs on the couch or in the bed” … I think I forgot that statement when the cute little furbaby came home (all 7 lbs of him) and I wanted to cuddle on the couch and in bed. 001

Now take a look at our not so little one.  He practically owns our couch and when he is really treated like royalty he has a pillow and a quilt to cover him up.  No these pics are not staged… and I can only imagine my dad rolling his eyes and telling my mom that that last thing Kyle and I ever needed was a dog.

003

But how can you not love this little buddle of amazingness?  So much for a guard dog, right?  He is too busy snoozing on the couch waiting for someone to fan him with leaves and bring him treats.

Oh Mully how we love thee! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment