Monday, May 24, 2010

:: most versatile blogger award ::

Courtney over at Run Courtney Run passed on the “most versatile blogger” award to me.  But am I really versatile?  Versatile:  A. Changing or fluctuating readily B. Embracing a wide variety of subjects, fields or skills  picyo…. the verdict is still out there…    But!  Thanks Lady, I feel so special and loved by you! :o)

ANYWAY…. Once someone passes this award onto you, you are suppose to post 7 things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers.   Think chain letter of the blogging world.  I am normally not one to pass on email forwards or chain letters, but I thought this would be a good chance to break out of the running, weight loss, and fitness mode for many of my favorite bloggers.  So with that introduction… onto 7 things about me and then the 15 people I nominate to pass on the award.

:: 7 fun facts about barbie ;:

  1. I am a reality television show junkie.  The fact that Jill Zarin from the Real Housewives of NYC finds me awesome and entertaining enough to follow on Twitter makes me happy.
  2. I work in the staffing & recruiting industry. some days it drives me nutty other days i cannot imagine myself doing anything else.
  3. I have an odd obsession with highlighters, wrapping paper, and lip balm.
  4. I feel like my life is in a holding pattern since I do not know if I am staying in Atlanta or moving back to DC.  I want to volunteer with an organization called Girls on the Run, but I do not want to get too invested & involved and then up and move. I want to be loyal.
  5. I wish I had more time to sit on the balcony and read my book and drink wine or blue moon beer.  There just isn’t enough time in the day.
  6. I would love to spend a summer doing nothing but traveling the country going to concerts (with lawn seats).  I wouldn’t follow just 1 band… I would see as many bands as I possible could in 3 months.
  7. I met my boyfriend while working at Logan’s Roadhouse.  We bonded over sweeping peanuts off the floor.

:: 15 bloggers that I love … in no particular order ::

  1. Erin - From Fat to Fab
  2. Tammy - My Quest to Tackle the Charleston Distance Run
  3. Allie - That Girl is a Running Fool
  4. Laura – My Reason to Run
  5. Adam – I Am Boring
  6. Aron – Runner’s Rambles
  7. Lee & Isis – The Running Couple
  8. Jess  - Stardust
  9. Ericah – I Run Because… I can
  10. milegemayvary
  11. michele – run michele run
  12. beth – shut up and run
  13. jamie – running diva mom
  14. amy – live laugh love run
  15. Team in Training Georgia Blog !!

…now lets see who actually does this in their spare time. 

2 comments:

  1. Great list I love most things reality t.v also so you are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE reality TV! You should check out Jen Lancaster's newest book My Fair Lazy. It's all about her trying to become more cultured and less focused on who made the cut on America's Next Top Model. Just finished it and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete