Sunday, May 16, 2010

Proposed Marine Corp Marathon Training Plan.

I need a schedule to keep to.  I have my planned out schedule on miles and long runs but I think I need to keep to a schedule for everything.  Organized, I think so.

If anyone has suggestions, please feel free to throw them out.

On top of all this, I want to really do the 200 sit up program.  I need to build my core. 

Sun.

Mon.

Tues.

Wed.

Thurs.

Fri.

Sat.

Long Run

200 situps

Planned miles - Run

1 hour Spin Class + 2 mile run

200 situps

Rest Day

200 situps

Speed Work & 30 minutes elliptical

200 situps

Planned miles- Run

30 minute swim

200 situps

I do not want to throw in any 5ks or 10ks unless I think they will be super beneficial to my training… like notoriously hilly or a known hard course. I do want to plan for a half marathon before Marine Corps and I am thinking the Nashville Women’s Half.

I knocked out my 2nd swim and it is getting easier!  wahoo!! Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

1 comment: