Monday, March 15, 2010

Death of Bed #2

My dog is the love of my life. I love and adore him. But it should not be news to anyone that he acts like a fool and it a total menace. Sure, it comes down to pure bad training and lack of discipline but really … what makes him destroy beds?! I have it down to a few ideas.

  1. he is trying to tell us to keep him out of the crate.
  2. he is bored out of his freaking mind for 9 hours.
  3. he just likes to frustrate us.

I think it is a combo of all three. I think he likes to frustrate his mom and dad. And I think he is trying to say 002“hey, put me in that crate and I will destroy my bed” … but I also think that he just does get bored. I mean, I could only sleep so many hours if I was in a crate all day. Poor animal. Poor bed. Poor mommy’s bank account.

RIP Red amazing bed. If I was a dog I would love you. You were comfy and corduroy and amazing. I thought it was a great find of $40 at the local Petsmart. Mulligan loved it too, for about a week. He would play with it, lay on it, drag it around the apartment and then all of a sudden BAM the bed was no more. He destroyed the comfy piece of heaven. I wonder how much he will love just sleeping on the hard plastic. I wonder how fast he would destroy blankets or towels. ….I wonder how long he will destroy things for?! … Will he ever grow out of this phase of his life?! Please please please!!

003

So what is next?! Kyle really thinks I should put Mull’s $100+ Orvis ‘ToughChew’ bed in his crate. I think yeah right … give my dog 9 hours and he can totally destroy it. I did some research and lots of dogs have eaten through the “non destructible” bed so I do not want to take that risk even if they will refund your money 100% or give you a new one. I just wish Mull would not destroy things. Why is he such a jerk?!

Puppy for sale. Only 50 cents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment