Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Welcome to 30, Kyle J!

 

Happy Birthday to my Kyle J and welcome to the big year of turning 30 (or 100 as his sister so kindly calls it). This is the 8th year of celebrating birthdays together and I wish I could say this would be the first lame birthday celebration of the bunch, but it isn’t.  However, I am grateful that my parents are able to watch little M while I take Kyle to dinner tonight! And I hope he doesn’t mind that I bought him a beachbody workout {that I just may borrow from him}.

I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend and husband and life coach and supporter and McKenna could not have a better Dad.  We are two lucky ladies if I have to admit.

kyle

Here’s to 8 more years of birthday celebrations and then 8 more years after that. And then 8 more … and well, we will take it from there! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment