Monday, March 16, 2015

#purebarrechallenge update

I am now kicking off week #3 of the #purebarrechallenge – taking 20 classes in 31 days. And if I have not said this before: I was so happy this challenge happened because it has kicked my butt in gear for my last full month of baby bounce back.

pb1

I started off week #1 strong. And took 5 classes in 7 days. Super grateful my work schedule allowed me to escape for a little lift tone burn at lunch.  And I was able to sneak out of the house for a 9:00 AM Saturday session before life just got crazy.  My body was hurting by the end of that first week.

PB2

Week 2 was just as good to me, but even better because though my body hurt – it didn’t hurt as much.  but … I took another 5 classes this past week.  Again, my work schedule was fairly kind to me and allowed me to escape at lunch again.  Although, I did have to cancel Friday’s class last minute due to a last minute conference call. So, I should have had 6 classes in 7 days, but only got in my 5. Oh well.

So, I am 50% done. 10 classes down, 10 to go. And it is going to get difficult to sneak away at lunch to hit the studio. Which honestly, sucks. I have been finding that those middle of the day classes have been keeping me sane and tend to knock me out of a funk if I am in one. But… work is about to get crazy busy.  I am pretty confident that I will be able to get 5 classes in this week, 6 if I am lucky.  I think I can do it if I stick to the schedule I have set & there are no more last minute work things. Le Sigh. Wish me luck.

Are you doing the challenge?! If so, how are you feeling?! How many classes in are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment