Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This may be a new trend for me. {If I can remember each week} Highlighting our past 7 days for our fabulous readers. :)

First piece of big news. THE HOUSE. we are closing on Tuesday!!! It is crazy and we cannot believe it is happening. 

ourhouse!I have been holding off revealing the house – in case something fell through. BUT... THIS IS OUR HOUSE! We are both really excited about it.  We’re officially moving to the suburbs of Atlanta – Alpharetta to be exact. Good school systems {for our imaginary children},great backyard {for our real life dogs}, and a house of our very own! :)

But I think that means we can cross another thing {well two things} off my 30 before 30 list – figure out what Kyle and I are doing with our lives and buying a house!

Kyle and I went to The Container Store this weekend and he loves the place just as much as I do.  He loves it so much he took an overpriced notebook off the wall and started jotting down ideas for different parts of our house.  True Story.  So future good gift ideas for us: Container Store gift cards. And, I got a running list of gift ideas for him.

We actually spent all day yesterday in the Perimeter finishing our Christmas shopping and remembering why we hate the Perimeter and why we do ALL our shopping in like October. Never again.

Work. We got the big deal. So, on top of packing and moving, I will be spending A LOT of time in Birmingham after the 1st of the year.  I spent all day on Friday with our new client for observations and questions and let me tell you... I have A LOT of work in my future. But, I am excited.  Implementing an onsite account is a new thing for me and I am ready for the crazy challenge!

Well. We have a short week this week. :) We’re heading back to Virginia for the Christmas holiday and then when i get back... life gets insanely busy!!

4 comments:

  1. excited for yall and the house! congrats! and ditto on the shopping-we went to lenox last night thinking after 7pm it would be less crowded. that was funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a seriously gorgeous house! Hope you'll give us a tour of the inside too.

    Oh and I'm from south Ga, but I love ATL and have shopped at perimeter many times.

    Tiffany
    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!! So excited for you two! If you need anything appliances or electronics wise for the new house, let me know. I've got a hook up in the biz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the house and the account! So excited to see the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete