Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Homeownership!

Kyle and I are officially homeowners! And, I feel like we only signed our name like 40 times, not 100 times.  And it only took like 40 minutes not hours.  People... don’t be so dramatic when it comes to home buying!

This is onehappyhomeownership1 of my favorite pictures because Kyle isn’t even left handed and he is posing for the picture and grabbed the pen with his left hand. What a total goofball.

I have no idea what I signed or agreed to – other than that we promise to make timely mortgage payments and try our best to never ever default on the loan.

But... we are both very excited and now I can officially look at home decor pictures on Pinterest, paint colors at Home Depot, and furniture at Havertys and not be a total crazy. =D

Here’s to saving for a roof and updated HVAC units and fingers crossed we get those programmable thermostats we asked Kyle’s dad for for Christmas! :: yawn ::

I cannot wait to post pictures of the house as we get situated and things fall into place!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy home ownership to you, Barbie! Well, I hope my greeting isn’t that late. It’s good that you’ve decided to get a mortgage loan during the time that there is a good recovery from the 2008 recession. This is really one of the best times to buy your own house. By the way, enjoy your new property! :)

    [ Leona Gladen ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you guys! =) The best is yet to come with your home ownership. You won’t only have a secure and permanent home, but it’ll also be a good investment. Do you have pictures of it with your house wares and appliances? We would love to see them. Take care. Enjoy the spring! Lakisha Zimmerer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home ownership is such a big task especially when we talk about paying mortgage. Although, I can feel your excitement you’re signing the contracts. I saw in your newer blog posts that you have a very pretty house and I’m pretty sure that it’s the fruit of the inspirations that you got from Pinterest. Hehe! Anyway, are you still paying for the mortgage up to this time? I hope you’re not having a hard time in paying the timely mortgage. :)

    -- Oscar Lang

    ReplyDelete