Sunday, September 9, 2012

weekend wrap up

this weekend was bland and boring and low key. but that is exactly what I needed. work last week was awful {why are 4 day work weeks the worst?!} and I haven’t been feeling all that well. so it was nice to pretty much do nothing and not leave the house, at all.

We continued our trend of super easy Friday night meals with Calzones. and seriously, they were SO easy and SO tasty.  So, tasty that I burnt the hello out of the top of my mouth and I wasn’t really able to eat or enjoy food for the rest of the weekend. calzonesKyle, of course, jammed his so full that he had a hard time rolling it up. But I really wouldn’t expect anything less from him!

If you want to add them to your kitchen rotation, all you need is:
- Pillsbury thin crust pizza dough {cut in half to make 2}
- pizza sauce {I use the Kroger brand}
- mozzarella cheese
- any contents you want {we did pepperoni and jimmy dean sausage}
- baked for like 19 minutes on 400*

I seriously recommend them. And they will be added to our lazy easy meals on Friday! But we just vegged out. Ate calzones, watched a movie on the couch.

Saturday we ghetto rigged my laptop to the TV to stream the Alabama vs. Western Kentucky game from ESPN3. The game was kinda boring to be honest and the quality was bad ... so we didn’t really watch too much of it. I watched A LOT of TV Netflix streaming on Kyle’s iPad.

Sunday I got up for Flywheel with Afton and nearly died.  Crazy spin class was a BAD idea when I felt awful. I couldn’t breathe through my nose and then I had to breathe through my mouth so my breathing was shallow and I thought I was gonna die.  Even though I am becoming a FlyWheel pro, this was my worst class ever. EVER.  We when went to lunch and Zoes Kitchen was like a jungle gym and it was awful and then I had to go grocery shopping and then I took my cranky, sick, butt home and got in bed and watched more TV on Netflix.

Kyle of course did more of his P90X and watched his Redskins beat the Saints! So I had a happy happy husband this weekend! :)

How was your weekend?!

3 comments:

  1. I have to try those calzones! I bet my boys would love them. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i make pizza with that dough i MUST try those calzones now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy those calzones sound amazing! I am always looking for easy cheap meals and I know my husband would love these. Thanks! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete