Friday, September 14, 2012

friday fun. letters & baked tacos

fridayslettersI don’t really feel like blogging. But I feel like blogging. I don’t feel like  doing Friday Letters because it is overplayed, but I feel like it is a constant and I need to do it. I feel like I am super tired even though it was an easy(ish) week. I think I just may crawl in bed at 10:00 PM because I can. I am counting down the days till I head to the beach. I just cannot wait to escape life and reality for a little bit!


Dear Kyle J :: I am so lucky to have you. You are the best bug killer I have ever met. I would live in constant fear if it wasn’t for you. Those crazy centipede things give me the heebie jeebies. When we buy a house can we bug bomb it before we move in?! please?!

Dear Bethenny Frankel :: I feel bamboozled. I am loving your skinny girl wine, BUT I learned that all white wine is about 100 calories. So I feel lied to. But, I give you credit. You’re one smart senorita putting “100 calories” on the front of every wine bottle. But, I will save $10 going forward and go back to my other whites. Nice Try.

Dear Work :: thank you for a good week. I have been in a good mood and it is because you were peaceful.

Dear Nail Salon by my office :: I hate you. Sometimes I just want a manicure and a pedicure and I come to you because you do them {well are supposed to do them} simultaneously. But. The last few times I have had my feet done but not my hands and no, no, I do not want to spend 2 hours with you. Time for a new nail place. You wide variety of colors will no longer pull me in.

Dear Revenge :: How did I just now find about about your wonderfulness. I don’t care that I have lost my life everyday since Sunday to you. And I cannot wait until you come back to TV in a few weeks.

Dear Laptop :: You make me so angry. I don’t know how or why or how you do it, but I have that every now and then I am typing and typing some more and then you just jump up a few lines. Do I hit the mouse pad thing? Just stop. I hate it.

...On another note... In true Friday night tradition we had a quick easy pinterest meal and I recommend this one as well.

.Baked Tacos.
so easy and so good.
bakedtacos

Preheat the oven to 400*
Stuff hard taco shells with taco meat (ground beef + taco seasoning)
Add Mexican Mix Cheese
Bake for 10 minutes
Add whatever toppings
Devour.

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?! I plan on hitting up Pure Barre tomorrow {maybe} but for sure FlyWheel on Sunday. I wonder if I can talk Kyle J into a walk around Stone Mountain tomorrow?! And I hope Alabama beats some Arkansas booty tomorrow. Roll Tide!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate on the not feeling like blogging butttt feeling like blogging all at the same time- kinda where I'm at right now.

    Those tacos looks AMAZING.I'm seriously going to have to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally making those tacos tomorrow!

    New follower!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tacos look fabulous. And I MUST start watching Revenge!

    ReplyDelete