Friday, September 21, 2012

I Will Survive

Life has been CRAZY!  So crazy I evidently have a REALLY bad case of the tension headaches. Like really bad. Like, wake up in the morning with a headache - someone is squeezing my brain and sometimes jumping on my brain headaches. And they never go away.  So naturally, I spent a little time on WebMD to learn I had type 2 diabetes, a brain tumor, a heart defect, chronic fatigue syndrome, meningitis, and/or tension headaches. But I went to a REAL doctor today to be told that I will survive and they're 100% stress related tension headaches. Weeeee.
 
So, for 10 days I am on major pain medication - muscle relaxers {after hours of course - no doping on the job} and if that doesn't work it will be a fun little CT scan. But... he ruled out the brain tumor so there is no need to be alarmed. I just need to get a massage, a new pillow, and learn how to destress a little bit.
 
But big thanks to the husband who has made dinner and let me be a debilitated blob once home and on the weekends and just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to die on him like the lady in The Art of Racing In the Rain.
 
In other news. I have found a house I LOVE and I am going to reach out to our real estate agent to see if we can see it ASAP since it price drops every.freaking.week.  Current price tag: $200,000 and according to my boss it has A+ schools and is a super nice area.

How pretty is that thing?

And, it is fairly new {1999) - 4 bedrooms - 2.5 baths - gorgeous - new kitchen - built in wine fridge {hello} - great bathtub - gorgeous kitchen.
 
This is something we would break a lease over. We of course have 4 million and one home buying questions we need and want to ask and since it is a short sale it would be bought as is, but it is so pretty and I LOVE it and want to live there.
 
I am looking forward to the weekend - how about you?!

3 comments:

  1. Tension headaches are the worst! Hope you feel better!
    Gorgeous house! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I hope you feel better soon :( I'm glad WebMd was wrong (I always have some sort of terrible disease when I look at that website too...!) but I hope you're feeling so much better soon.

    LOVE that house. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that home is gorgeous! I hope you get to see it in person soon! I'd fall in love too, I believe!

    ReplyDelete