Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh my Tire!

:: begin rant, vent, blah ::

If you know anything about me I attract nails to my tires. Nails that eat your soul because they get run over in places that cannot be patched.  And if they do get patched the tire is so mad from being punctured that the patch explodes, thus making you have to replace the tire.

My car does not even have 2500 miles on it and I ran over not one, but two nails.  Just in time for my birthday.  Happy Happy Birthday to me - I get to spend $210.74 on a brand new spanking tire because the nails pretty much sliced my tire.  I spent all my Christmas money doing work on the Pathfinder and now I am going to spend pretty much ALL my Birthday money on a tire. 

I know this sounds dramatic but it is so frustrating and annoying that I just want to cry.  I know I have replaced at least 5 tires since living in Georgia and this is tire 6.  Like. For real. Can I not catch a freaking break when it comes to tires and cars? 

And no. I am not that SUV driver who does erratic things... I try my best to stay in my lane and not on the shoulder or median because I know that is where all the dangerous crap it.

And when all I want to do is save money and put money away BAM I have a car issue - normally having to do with a tire. 

I need like Rollerblades or a Skateboard.  Something that has like $10 wheels not $200 wheel.

:: end rant, vent, blah -- big sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment