Saturday, May 5, 2012

getting my legs back!

I am getting my running legs back ... no major miles yet but it is getting easier and I am able to go longer and farther.  Which are all steps in the right direction.  And I am getting a little faster each time which is good, but I know it is because I am not walking as much.  So yay!

Kyle and I have worked out our "gym days" -- I am Tuesday and Thursday and the weekends... he gets Monday Wednesday and Friday since we all know he is too lazy to hit the gym on the weekends and I need a hobby.  ...And I am loving Planet Fitness by my house.  I never have to wait for a treadmill even after work which is a bonus.  I am trying to figure out when I can get my weekly Blast900 class in since I used to go on Monday night and the Dunwoody hours SUCK! (If you're reading this Blast900 -- get more after work Dunwoody classes, I ain't trekking to Buckhead)

So, I am prepping for the Peachtree and then maybe Atlanta 13.1 -- I liked that one when I ran it a few years back.  But let me keep taking it day by day!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you are back!! and i like the plan yall have put in place :)

    ReplyDelete