Thursday, May 31, 2012

GoodBye Barbie Runs

So. I have made the decision to close this blog. It has just been too hard keeping up with multiple blogs and since I am not running like I used to, I don't see the point of having a "running blog".

I will however continue blogging on The Shanahan Shenanigans ... and I will do race recaps & training updates there {for you know - whenever I race, run or train}.

So.  If want to.  And if you want to keep up on my life and my running {when it happens} go follow me over there.  And I am going to be adding my most favorite blogs to my blog list so I don't forget about you!

xoxo-
B

2 comments:

  1. i’ll be following you over there! you were one of the first running blogs i found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...will follow on the new one. i'm sure you'll be back out there running soon enough. you've been bitten by the bug...it may be dormant now...but...

    cheers

    ReplyDelete