Saturday, August 20, 2011

work out rut.

It is no secret.  I have been in a total work out rut this year.  I do not know why running has not been something of total interest to me, but I just have not made it a priority and with two half marathons looming in the near future, I REALLY need to get my butt in gear.  I have fallen into the Blast900 on Mondays and spin on Thursdays (if I make it in time) but all my other grand and wonderful plans just tend to fall off the map.

So. Truthful moment.  I am a pintrest addict.  And recently I came across these “daily” workouts.  They do not seem hard and seem to include a tiny bit of cardio each day as well as some strength work.

Since I am not going to do Monday’s since I get my butt kicked at Blast 900, I thought I would use Monday as an example.  And you can see that they’re not too difficult but give you a variety of workouts to do.  Many of the workouts are actually mondayworkouts we do at Blast so I do know how to do them… I just need to guy buy some weights so I can REALLY do the workouts.  And I know I always talk about this great and grand work out ideas and then I do not stick with them… but I really hope to stick with these ones.

I have a lot going on in my life right now between work and getting ready to travel for work and wedding planning and our foster dog.  (I have a feeling my mom and dad read that line about 97986325 times … yes I said foster dog … we can thank kyle j for that one).  But I really hope to get all the working out back in my life.

I will share the other “daily” workouts with you as I do them – hey that should keep me accountable *hopefully* but I gotta run for now.  Gotta get Kennesaw all ready for her 1st adoption event tomorrow.  Wish her (and me) luck! =)

2 comments:

  1. i am definitely a pinterest addict as well! I don't understand tumblr.com though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sometimes not being so focused on the running is OK. I mean, you have a lot of AWESOME things going on right now! Good luck with your halfs!

    ReplyDelete