Saturday, August 6, 2011

my latest things i love.

 

how adorable mailboxis this mailbox for the cards and gifts table. I sometimes feel like I am squashed between an oh so fabulous shabby chic and vintage wedding. but, I LOVE this little touch.  but, I am actually looking for a vintage-ly awesome birdcage. =)

I am also loving the bouquet below.  I love the sbouquet1implicity of it but that it has some color so it will pop when held against my ivory dress. I normally hate babies breath, but I kinda like the look it adds to this bouquet.

 

And last but not least, I LOVE the flowers below for the bridesmaids bouquets.  They’re a little blue-er thbridesmaidsflowersan my potential bouquet. but I could make them the same shade of blue.  I don’t think I would keep the calla lilies in there because I want the bridesmaids bouquets to look semi similar to my bouquet but not totally similar.

But then I also think about how my wedding colors are mainly navy blue, lilac, off white, and a touch of that light blue and I wonder if I should make the hydrangeas a light purple instead?  But…. with that said, the bride bouquet just looks so classic and simple with that light cornflower blue.

So many decisions to be made in a few months about flowers and decorations.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment