Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Things Thursday.

And onto episode two of three things thursday.


1. the mornings and evenings in atlanta are starting to get cooler. this makes me so so so happy - this was a brutal summer and i think most people dreaded being outside. now i just have to wake up and run or get in a few miles before it gets too dark. this really excites me because i think i may start friday morning runs to the office again (and i will try to avoid all silver muranos). plus cool air = fall & fall = alabama football.
2. fall clothes are stating to hit stores, websites, and catalogs and everything is looking super cute. but then again fall is my favorite season to shop in and anthropologie has some amazing things. must.not.shop. must.save.for.wedding.
3. i have been shopping around and pricing out EVERYTHING for my wedding. this week I have been looking at flowers and florists. i want lush and rustic and romantic and vintage (that's the feel i want for the wedding) and i found an amazing florist here in atlanta. i talked with the sales guy about 2012 and flowers and today he surprised me at my office and hand delivered the most gorgeous bouquet of lush, romantic, vintage, rustic flowers just to say "thanks" for looking into their floral shop & that they're looking forward to talking more. talk about wanting to make the sale. nice touch, nice touch.

unrelated: i have been running. be proud of me. it has actually been wonderful to get out and run.

3 comments:

  1. I love fall clothes too. It's killing me to want to bundle up in cozy clothes while it's still 80 or 90 degrees outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh did you take a pic of the flowers? They sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice touch with the flowers! I love when sales people go above and beyond to get your service!

    ReplyDelete