Sunday, August 1, 2010

August – rules of the road.

August. I am coming after you with a vengeance.  July was a month of slacking and I really need to rebuild my strength and endurance therefore, I have made a schedule and I am going to try my best to stick to it.

My plan is penciled below. 3:00 PM is going to be my scheduled time to step away from the desk & recruiting and just zone in on getting ready for marine corps. 

  mon. tues. wed. thurs. fri. sat. sun.
workout planned miles on t.mill + 15-30 minutes on elliptical

1 hr spin class.
2 miles on treadmill

rest day planned miles on t.mill + 15-30 minutes on elliptical run to office. swim. long run.

let me know if you have any tips or secrets that you’d like to share in regards to building endurance and speed and well any training tips. Marine Corps is quickly approaching so any words of wisdom is greatly appreciated! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment