Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to me :o)

Once upon a time I was a small little thing (that's me to the right when I first came home to 3450 Miller Dr.) ... but this is my life a year later. Now I am not that small, I grew into those paws of mine and I love my family, my apartment, my bed, and my tennis balls! =)
I was given the name Mulligan Lackashore Shanahan-Vines ... however, I am often called "Mull" or "Mully" or "Bug" or "Bugga" or "cuddle bug" or "lovebug". We don't know quite what I am, but those details do not matter... I just know that I am awesome!
My family is horrible at disciplining me. It is because I am so freaking cute. This is the story of my life and my menacing ways. I hope you enjoy reading about how I terrorize my parents life, love to eat walls, and could munch on tennis balls and bones all day long. Oh and I love to sleep and snore too ... but those stories are no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment