Friday, May 23, 2014

FRIDAY + LONG WEEKEND

MONDAY = MEMORIAL DAY.
MEANING: THE OFFICE IS CLOSED AND WE HAVE A LONG WEEKEND!!
THIS IS ME BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS. #TRUESTORY
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW BADLY I NEED A 3 DAY WEEKEND!! #REALBAD

ecard

AND I PROMISE, I WILL NOT DO THIS WHOLE POST IN ALL CAPS.
BUT IT IS FRIDAY AND I AM STOKED FOR A LONG WEEKEND!!


There is a chance that 2 days this week I was wondering what labor felt like and if I was going into it because of stress.  And, I think since I was stressed McKenna was stressed so she got comfy in my ribs thus making it hard to breathe.  Yeah.  Kids, it has been a week.

So. What am I doing this weekend?  Well… a lot of nothing – after our baby essentials class.  I plan on going to the pool and sitting on the steps with my body in the pool and read my book to control my little swelling sausage fingers.  We have a puppy play date on the calendar.  I plan on washing baby clothes and putting them away and hanging them up.  I plan on going to Target for the essentials and then packing my hospital bag seeing how I have 44 more days. I may give the dogs away {and I only say that because they are currently obnoxiously barking}.  Oh and I am sleeping in.  Again. #truestory

I bought all sorts of cute Etsy things for the baby today – kyle may kill me, but I didn’t break the bank and I firmly believe that we need these and he was OK with the closet dividers when Heather was in town {look at me justifying my purchases}:

etsy

(1) Stickers for her monthly pictures for blog posts + her baby book from SweetSeraphina – and I am excited about these the stickers can then also go in her baby book! =D
(2) Closet Dividers for McKenna’s closet to keep the clothes divided by age from DoodleBugPrints – we don’t have chevron in her room, but we do have gray and pink.

Anyway…..

YA’LL HAVE A GOOD LONG MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! EAT SOME HOT DOGS FOR ME AND HAVE SOME WINE ON THE PORCH. AND TRAVEL TO THE BEACH OR THE LAKE!! DO THE THINGS I CANNOT!  BARBIE ORDERS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment