Friday, August 31, 2012

:: Friday Letters ::

 

We have all survived another work week or week in general. Give yourself a pat on the back. You have no idea how happy I am that we have a 3 day weekend ahead of us! I wonder just how many hours I can lay on the couch, watching TV just relaxing.

Dear Alabama Football :: YOU’RE BACK!! It has felt like forever.  Good Luck tomorrow, beat Michigan and lets have an awesome season!! But I am so so so happy! ROLL TIDE!

Dear Person who came to me for dog advice about at a pet store pup she bought :: Don’t come talking to me about a dog you want to buy from a Pet Store. Everyone knows how I feel about buying a pet. Buying from a pet store is WHY there are so many dogs in the shelters. Oh, you want a puppy – shelters are FULL of them and puppies get put down every.freaking.day.  ...and yes I did at the end of the conversation tell you to rescue from a shelter or a rescue organization. It was my civic obligation. Or something like that. end of rant.

Dear FlyWheel :: I am OBSESSED with you. Obsessed – with a capital O! I really need a 2nd job just to pay for your classes. I want to try and work this into my life a little more often that I already have.
If you’re in Atlanta and looking for a fun, fast, killer workout I recommend FlyWheel in Buckhead. Your first ride is free so... Go HERE to create an account and sign up for a ride!

Dear Kyle J :: Thanks for going to spin with me this past Sunday. I am glad you liked it and really impressed that you were able to keep up and bike 2 more miles than I did. Maybe we can work out more often together now? Is the competition on?!

Dear Mom & Dad :: Next time you visit Atlanta we have plenty of coffee for you (if you stay with us). I am a moron and bought decaf K-Cups the other weekend & we have decaf from the big mixture box. Le Sigh. So wasteful.

Dear Atlanta Home Buyers :: Quit snatching the houses I LOVE.  Kyle and I are seriously looking at buying a house early next year and I have my list of faves. Quit taking them from me.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled holiday weekend.  I hope my Tide starts their season off with a big fat W on their schedule. Happy Labor Day Weekend y’all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Labor Day Barbie! Good for you for plugging the shelters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flywheel looks incredible!I may have to check that out :) I'm with you- no,no,NO on buying a dog from a pet store. I'm all about shelters.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Flywheel - what is it?? I wish I lived in ATL so I could check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flywheel is an amazing spin studio. It is stadium setup and they black the room out - seriously, it is the most intense but best spin class i have ever taken.

      Delete