Saturday, August 25, 2012

Life Recap

I don’t know where the days, weeks, or months are going. I meant to do Friday letters yesterday but Friday escaped me. As did the rest of the week. And to be honest, I am being so lazy – it is 6 pm and I am laying in bed watching TV in my PJs. Happy Saturday!

I don’t really feel like elaborating on my life so I am going to do a quick recap in bullet form

-I do not know where the year is going. It is almost September.
-September = FOOTBALL and Kyle and I cannot wait. Kyle has already asked for spinach dip for the game this weekend.
-Kyle and I went to my company’s company picnic today. It was hot, but it was good to see everyone outside of work.
-Kyle dragged me to see The Dark Knight last weekend, the things I do for love.
-Tomorrow he is dragging me to the outlets up in Dawsonville. Of course. I have to drive. Again. The things I do for love.
-BUT.... I am dragging Kyle to spin class tomorrow! The things HE does for love!
-I have house fever. I have probably “favorited” 3 pages worth of houses on Coldwell Banker’s site and we still have like 3 months before we can actually start looking. And of course it is like the end of the world when one of MY houses gets marked as “sale pending”.
-All we know is that we do not want to be “house poor” and we don’t want to do the whole “grow into your mortgage”. Our real estate agent will probably hate me.
-World. I got it. Evidently there are only 52 weeks in a year, so my goal of reading 100 books in a year is a little lofty and unattainable. I am going to have to rework that goal. Especially since I will have to accomplish it next year.
-Gross Alert: I have a boil on my face. It is so gross and I have been stalking home remedies and trying basically everything I read and it is slowly going away.
-Kyle has signed up for like 99 Fantasy Football leagues and his 1st draft is tomorrow. I have officially lost my husband until the football season is over.

I really think that is about it. We have not been doing too much with our lives. We are both REALLY excited about Football Season and just hanging out.  I am counting down the days till I head to the beach. But until then, it is just one day after another. :)

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Best thing we ever did was get a house we could afford on one income. It feels like a drop in the bucket now and as our income increases we have been able to save like crazy!

    ReplyDelete